Our stock pergola kits are wind load rated. Fiberglass beams can span longer distances than wood or vinyl. Unlike wood, their high strength-to-weight ratio keeps them from sagging under their own weight. Unlike vinyl, they are unaffected by variations in temperature and will not sag in hot climates.
High Strength-to-Weight Ratio
Pound for pound, our light weight fiberglass-reinforced components are stronger than steel. This allows for quick and easy installation without the need for cranes or large crews.
Fiberglass-reinforced composites are naturally corrosion resistant. They will not rust, corrode, or pit in external applications.
Consistency in Appearance and Performance
Compared to traditional materials, fiberglass components offer a uniform appearance that lasts for years. They do not twist, warp, or bow after installation and they maintain their full strength over the life of the product.
Ease of Installation
Our pergolas are fabricated to specific dimensions, making installation easy and fast. Parts are clearly marked and all hardware is included so that your pergola can be completed in hours. Optional wind load/deck plates do not include deck screws.
• Ease of Installation
• Low Maintenance
• Will not rot, check, or split
• Weather and Insect Proof
• High Strength to Weight Ratio
• Pound for Pound Stronger than Steel
• Corrosion Resistance
• Consistency in appearance
• Will not expand or contract with temperature changes
• Hollow beams allow for internal wiring
• Support any type of vine or climbing plant
• Prefinished white with ChromaGuard™ engineered coating
• Limited Lifetime Warranty